Bee keeping in South Africa
Beekeeping in South Africa is the bible of reference for any beekeeper…
It’s also referred to as the blue book. It reveals beekeeping master secrets in over 280 pgs of comprehensive info.
Not only is it in its 3rd edition, but this bee book is ONLY available in hard copy from a very few select outlets.
Some of the many secrets you will discover are:
- Harvesting honey
- Managing bee hives
- Discover Queen bee secrets
- Bee family and history of beekeeping
- Full colour pictures on over 20pgs
- Bee diseases
- Types of honey: comb honey, organic honey & more
- Types of bees: worker bee, queen bee and drones
- Bee supplies & honey bee control